MHA | Mother Has Arrived® empowers and connects people by creating and sharing global LGBT+ culture. We have collected the best creators, lecturers, tour guides and services within the LGBT+ community. In addition to our wonderful products, we are also creating our own content and created the strongest marketing collaborations in the market, including importing a global LGBT+ TV channel to Israel.
We’re straight friendly.
We're still working on this website, but you are already welcome to keep in touch with us 🙂
- Around 7% of the world’s population is LGBT+ and thus potential consumers, in addition to their families and friends.
- Tel Aviv-Jaffa is considered one of the top five gay destinations in the world.
- The annual Pride Parade brings in the highest number of travelers to the city.
- LGBT+ travelers spend 40% more than the average traveler, and usually stay longer in Israel.
Attract LGBT+ crowed
- Sponsorships with your logo.
- Commercial ads on our podcast.
- Advertisement plans with our partners.
- Become a part of our docu-series about LGBT+ tourism!
Enrich your services with LGBT+ content
- Lectures and talks around Israel about the local LGBT+ communities and lifestyle
- Guided tours about local LGBT+ culture and history.
Among our clients and partners
שמחים לבשר על כך שאנחנו עולים באוויר עם גרסה באנגלית של סטרייט פרנדלי הפודקאסט שמתקיימת
The LGBT community in Turkey used to have one of the biggest pride parades in the region, but in recent years political changes have affected the community directly. It is no longer legal to organize the pride parade and other events, and the country has even stopped participating in the Eurovision Song Contest due to Conchita’s win. Yet life goes on, and the local underground scenes are thriving. Join us for a talk with the local LGBT Turkish activist, Mustafa Sarıyılmaz.